NYC, NY, United States
1 Sep 03:42 PM
The Role: HR Coordinator/Office Manager
- Supreme desire to find the best candidates for the best company
- Responsible for key phases of the recruiting process, including sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and ensuring interviewers are prepared.
- Prepare packages for interviewers that includes candidate profiles and background information.
- Work closely with HR Team to develop and maintain relationships with candidates.
- Help HR with creative sourcing activities.
- Gain proficiency in recruiting tools to add value to recruiting efforts. Ensure tools are always up to date. Build and run reports to show trends in recruiting.
- Research the feasibility of career fairs and other external recruiting events and manage events as required.
- Assist with team and company events and offsites.
- Help foster the culture we have created at Yieldbot
Office Management Responsbilities
- Ensure that our office is the best place to work! Own the office environment, efficiencies, and cleanliness.
- Greet all visitors
- Ensure that the kitchen and other office areas are kept tidy
- Order office supplies, food deliveries, and furniture.
- Assist with office move (coming soon!)
What You Bring:
- Open, flexible, motivated, peaceful approach to people
- Supreme desire to help – den leader mentality
- A happy, strong, can-do, nothing will stop you attitude
- HR, recruiting, office management experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to get along with everyone at every level of an organization
- Hyper alert attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to understand when and when not to communicate confidential information
- Able to multitask and switch gears at a moment’s notice