PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Our Office Manager is responsible for handling the front office reception and aiding in all of the administration activities that facilitate the smooth running of the RWC office. Greeting guests is an essential part of the job that must be carried out with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Our Office Manager will often be one of the first impressions that someone will have of PubMatic and therefore appearance, mannerisms and tone must all align to convey a consistent message of our friendly culture and commitment to excellence. You will also be required to answer the company’s main line and handle basic inquiries, sort and distribute mail, and manage light scheduling and travel planning for select team managers in the Redwood City office.
- Greet incoming guests
- Coordinate onsite interviews
- Introduce New Hires to the PubMatic Team
- Send New Hire’s vCard to NYC, RWC, Pune, EU, and AU
- In tandem with Off-boarding, making sure former employee’s equipment is collected, desk is cleaned out etc. per the Off-Boarding process
- Pickup, Sort & Distribute Incoming Mail daily Prepare and ship outgoing mail (UPS, USPS and FedEx)
- Answer incoming calls to PubMatic main telephone line
- Transferring calls to team members
- Record new business inquiries for the sales teams
- Assist with light travel and expense reporting assistance for managers
- Process the weekly provisions order & restock the pantry and maintain appearance of kitchen area: light cleaning required
- Set up buffet for catering 2x/ week and break down and clean up when done
- Manage office supply requests from the team
- Book accommodations for visiting colleagues (long-term. This includes booking hotel accommodations for remote team members
- Manage, maintain, and coordinate the reception area, conference rooms and corresponding calendars
- Coordinate and organize office events
- Includes office lunches, corporate lunches, team meetings, birthdays, etc.
- Contact IT/RingCentral to resolve any phone or connectivity problems. Coordinate with all relevant vendors: cleaning staff, plant service, handyman, etc.
- Responsible in maintaining and boosting the office culture and Employment Brand
- Organizing monthly Birthday celebrations or Team Lunches o Aiding Marketing/Corporate Brand Specialist with team events (ex. holiday party)
- BA/BS preferred
- 2-3 years of recent work experience
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to the C-Suite