Business Development Coordinator
Actualise Design, a boutique communication, digital and visual design consultancy, is looking for a proactive business development coordinator to assist in our company's growth through business development support.
While the position is primarily focused on research and support rather than full sales cycle management, a fitting candidate with sales experience would be considered for greater responsibilities including bonus commissions.
This opportunity is available part-time or casual / freelance for the right candidate as in-house or remote working, with the possibility of turning into a full-time role for the successful applicant.
- Coordination and implementation of Actualise Design's business development activities
- Support existing business development activities and contribute to new strategies
- Identify and build relationships with potential new clients, understand their business needs and recognise opportunities for providing beneficial services
- Manage systems and processes to track, measure and report on results of business development initiatives
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively
Skills and experience
- Comfortable reaching out to companies to introduce yourself including via social media / email / phone or in person where relevant
- Ability to demonstrate services capabilities and industry knowledge to clients
- Ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English
- Competent in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Marketing / business development experience
- Goal orientated, numbers driven, self motivated
- Genuine interest in the web / design industry, desire to learn
- Full sales cycle experience
- Demonstrated experience in conducting competitor and marketplace analysis to determine target markets and strategies
- CRM experience
- Agency experience
- Technical knowledge within digital / design industry
- Experience in achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly account objectives
- One-way video interview
- Hourly rate expectations
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/C.V. and hourly rate expectations.
To apply and complete the one-way video interview, you will need to sign in with a LinkedIn account.
No recruiters thank you.Not specified