Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven professional to join a high-growth company in the HR Technology field, working directly with some of the largest brands in the world along a fast-paced and demanding career path.
About the company
Whitaker-Taylor is at the forefront of a sophisticated and competitive industry. To remain a leader, all our people need to deliver excellence every single day. That’s why we’re committed to hiring and developing people who will thrive in our fast-paced, results-driven environment. Here, everyone contributes to building our business.
We help CEOs, IT Departments and HR Departments achieve their business objectives through effectively utilizing the latest HR technologies. Specializing in SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM, we help our clients streamline, enhance and automate their processes to ensure they are getting the best return on their investment.
Attributes we look for in candidates
Success in an environment like ours requires more than credentials and certificates. It requires specific traits and character attributes. The people we hire demonstrate:
- Drive: Do you have the drive to excel beyond what’s asked of you? We do too. We’re naturally competitive, but competition at Whitaker-Taylor is about bettering ourselves. It’s born out of a shared desire never to settle – neither in the office nor for our clients.
- Results Orientation: Our top performers are energized by the thrill of immediate rewards, results, and revenue. At Whitaker-Taylor, we’re committed to client outcomes, tangible objectives, and executing on our ideas. This all takes place in an environment where people feel passionate about coming to work and meeting and mingling with true friends.
- Adaptability: Working at Whitaker-Taylor, necessarily brings with it changing circumstances. We value colleagues who handle uncertainty, ambiguity and change with positivity and poise, rather than worry and fear.
- Humility: Many truly successful people are deeply humble. This mindset allows them to view the world with a growth mindset, enabling learning and improvement at every turn. At Whitaker-Taylor, we aim to build an environment without any sense of entitlement.
- Emotional Intelligence: Developing and maintaining strong, trusted relationships is central to succeeding at Whitaker-Taylor and beyond. Since working with people is a universal requirement in business and inherently unpredictable, we believe you will only succeed if you develop empathy for those around you.
Our Career Path – A path towards leadership
Whenever prospective candidates share their career ambitions, they usually mention “leadership.” But leadership can’t be taught; it emerges from hard work, character development, and consistent excellence. At Whitaker-Taylor, we offer a clear path towards business leadership.
As an Associate, you will be involved in our client work from the very beginning. From hoping on some of the more urgent technical challenges, to analyzing our customers’ requirements and agreeing on a project scope and solution, we are a client first organization that you will be thrown in the deep end from the get go.
Once you have mastered the technical foundations, you will start taking ownership of projects or workstreams, leading to eventually owning your client relationships. At this stage, you will be responsible for understanding your client profiles and where opportunities for improvement lie.
As your capabilities develop, clients start viewing you as a trusted partner and you start generating more work than you will handle, you will start to move towards the next stages of our career path in developing your core business skills, account management and people development.Not specified