Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
12 May 03:04 PM
HR Manager Role
- Handle all recruitment and selection for ZA
- Responsible for rollout, implementation and maintenance of Hay Job grading and associated remuneration and benefits within ZA and Sub Saharan African regions
- Induction training for new staff
- Succession planning and retention strategies
- Responsible for effective performance management within ZA and Sub Saharan African regions
- Responsible, in conjunction with Department Managers, for all recruitment and selection of employees within ZA as well as the employment of international staff which includes management of work permits, visas etc.
- Managing of our BBBEE scorecards.
- Assisting management in dealing with performance issues.
- Handle disciplinary matters for all staff including giving of warnings, managing and guiding staff on disciplinary enquiries, representing the company at the CCMA.
- Assist staff and management with any queries.
- Assist with payroll related matters/ queries
- Compilation and implementation of policies
- Handle all training matters for KN and KNT
- SDF for KN and KNT
- Submit WSP and ATR annually
- Oversee learners
- Liaise with TETA
- Discretionary and other grants
- Running with the Blue Eagles Programme
- Relevant B degree
- Must be able to travel in ZA and in Africa
- Must have drivers license
- At least 5 years HR experience, preferably in the freight forwarding industry.