Biddable Marketing Executive
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. Our aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
- Complete our Biddable Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms we use, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you’ve learned within the MVF business model.
- Build high quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Run activity on accounts within the first 4 weeks across a range of sectors, deploying appropriate management techniques based on your thorough and detailed analysis of performance metrics.
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high-quality leads and optimising return on investment.
- Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors in order to give your campaigns the edge!