Profedge Private Solution Limited
6 Jul 03:56 AM
Senior 5G Wireless Systems Engineer
- Design, develop and enhance wireless algorithms for 5G radio access networks.
- Develop system simulations, with emphasis on channel (especially mmWave) propagation models, hybrid beamforming, massive and distributed MIMO, JT/JR-CoMP.
- Investigate and develop advanced scheduling resource allocation, power control, link adaptation algorithms for beamformed massiveMIMO systems, using machine learning and optimization frameworks.
- Contribute to developing technical strategy for RAN architecture evolution for 5G.
- Author algorithm and architecture study and design documents.
- Interface with product management and marketing to provide support for customer meetings, RFI and RFP responses.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews and provide peer feedback on a continuous basis.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering with deep understanding of wireless communications systems.
- 5-10 years industry experience in developing RRM and cross-layer (MAC/PHY) optimization algorithms, systems simulations, performance analysis.
- Deep knowledge of 5G NR standards evolution, both in MAC and PHY.
- Strong understanding of 5G MAC and PHY from both systems and low-level 3GPP spec point of view.
- Good understanding of antenna/RF design trade-offs for mmWave.
- Broad understanding of the entire LTE wireless system.
- Solid foundations in statistical signal processing, communications systems theory, convex optimization and machine learning.
- Software skills: Matlab, C++, Python.