Are you someone who wants to be fulfilled by what you do? Want to be in an environment where you can learn and also be a contribution to the team? Want an opportunity to work directly with the CEO?
Our Client is in the Natural Beauty, Health and Wellness Industry and are based in Castle Hill. They are a Certified Organic Australian made and owned company.
They are looking for a production person who has great attention to detail and enjoys doing a great job first time, every time. The right person will be passionate, genuine, meticulous and willing to learn. This person will elevate the manufacturing processes of this industry leading company.
About the role
This is a hands on role where you will be involved in every step in the process of manufacturing great certified organic skin care. You will be following tried and proven techniques and also looking at ways to improve the processes with their manufacturing
- Manage the production process (manufacture, label, fill, packaging and batching)
- Manage maintenance and good working order of the machinery
- Manage Inventory
- Manage cleanliness of the workplace to Certified Organic standards
- Manage timely delivery of manufacturing runs
- Administrative tasks related to the manufacturing process
- Passion for the Natural Beauty, Health and Wellness Industry
- Great communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Attention to detail (methodical and meticulous)
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – Being able to multi task
- Creative flair and the ability to think laterally
- An honest and trusting nature
- Reliable and responsible work ethic