In this role you will work directly with founder and CEO of the holding company. You will handle many aspects of administration and organization to keep the group of companies running smoothly, as well as aspects of the CEO’s personal life. General administration, accounting, calendar scheduling, web research, accounts payable, banking transactions and online banking, interfacing with vendors, clients and business contacts. This is a full-time permanent position, and you will work regular business hours in the Tbilisi, Georgia office alongside the CEO.
- High degree of detail orientation;
- Proactive nature, seeking out and finding problems;
- Self-starter who can manage themselves.
- Fluency required: English, Russian, Georgian.
- Full-time, permanent position;
- Reports to: CEO
Competitive pay commensurate with experience and qualifications