Sales / Business Development Representative
Come work from Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Bolivia or Colombia!
We are looking to hire adventurous recent college grads, who want to travel and work hard at the same time. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to jump-start your career in business, while having the opportunity to explore the world.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for driving revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on marketing sourced leads.
You will be the front line of the sales team. You will drive awareness and interest in our product suite in a territory and work closely with the marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and meetings. You will become proficient in discussing business benefits and generating leads using salesforce.com and a variety of other prospecting tools. This means that you will make a lot of calls, send a lot of emails, make some videos and talk to a lot of people.
Since the job is all via phone and email, we've started a few offices abroad where you can work from alongside many other recent college grads.
- See details at http://altisales.com/job-seekers/
First and foremost. We are not hiring people who want to just go have fun. This is a very challenging job, and we will invest a lot of time and effort to help you become a great contributor to the growth of the company.
A successful Sales Development Representative exhibits the following traits:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We work hard to deliver value to our prospects and customers and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role. You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, impactful team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Genuine curiosity about people, marketing technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college. SaaS knowledge or sales experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc). A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales, marketing, customer support or operations. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.