Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Assocaite
Hyperikon is currently recruiting a stellar Digital Marketing Specialist to implement and grow our email marketing and digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate has a strong background in content creation and practical experience with email marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement and run email marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Responsible for creating original copy ideas that grab the attention of our target audience
- Conduct research and create SEO-friendly blogs for our website
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Craft long-form ad copy to highlight product benefits
- Create landing pages, banner text, and other copy for website
- Manage email databases and create email drip campaigns
- Promote our brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Work closely with our marketing team
Why you want to work for us:
Hyperikon is a company full of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. The position offers a competitive salary, complete health benefits, free breakfast and lunch made daily, in-office yoga, pet friendly office space, unlimited foosball & cornhole, countless company outings and events, and cold brew/kombucha on tap!
MORE ABOUT HYPERIKON: Who We Are
Light is our life. Hyperikon was founded in 2010 by two brothers selling LED light bulbs door-to-door. Today, Hyperikon is one of the leading USA-based manufacturers of LED lighting products for commercial, industrial, and residential customers. This success was driven by our efforts to be at the forefront of ecommerce. We established our brand on Amazon in 2014—now we are a Top 30 seller and #1 in the Home Improvement category. Our philosophy along the way has been customer-centric, bringing the highest standard in lighting efficiency to the industry and serving over 30 countries worldwide.
Hyperikon is based in San Diego, California where we employ over 40 individuals in R&D, warehousing, operations, marketing, sales, customer service, and more. We appreciate our employees and strive to make Hyperikon a vibrant, engaging workplace community. That means in-house breakfast and lunch every day, nitro cold brew, in-office yoga, monthly company events, foosball tournaments, and continuous opportunities to develop skills and pursue new ideas. Our goal is to cultivate a culture that supports innovation, bold strategies, and empowers employees to grow as we grow.
Skills you’ll need:
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to conceptualize
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing, particularly SEO and content marketing
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines