MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
Working as a core member of the content and editorial team, your role will be to research and contribute to the creation of high-quality and engaging content that will be helpful for people looking to build their own websites.
You’ll be helping to create unique resources, in-depth guides and product reviews that will be read by hundreds of thousands of people, and will be shared worldwide.
This role will see you become an expert in the industry, and you will have a chance to practice what you preach by building knowledge and honing your skills on various website builders.
- Research and write content focused on people looking to build their own websites
- Collect, analyse and package up primary data that will be used to build unique resources (this could be data from product testing, interviews, industry events and more)
- Collaborate with key customers during the research and content development phase
- Stay up to date with trends and changes across the website builder space
- Extensively use our website and online store builder products - with the aim of becoming an expert in the category.
What Success Looks Like:
- Contributing to the publishing of multiple pieces of new high-quality content per week
- Providing writers with too many things for them to write about (related to the content topic!)
- Creating new pieces of research, that will be the basis of content which is shared across the world and linked to by other websites
- Play a critical role in developing resources and information, that will help us become the #1 resource for people looking to build their own websites.
Graduate from a research-based degree
- Experience of conducting research and condensing into written form
- Is excited by the evolving technology market
- Has a genuine (and proven) interest in writing - for example, blogging, University publication
Package for the Researcher
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - they promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you have a true passion for writing and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
We can’t wait to meet you.
See job spec