Customer Community Manager
The Customer Community Manager at Workfront works with our smart and engaged customers every day. The Community Manager is a master at networking and connecting people who can help one another. Whether it’s connecting a group of customers to share best practices, or bringing community trends back to our product and CX teams, the Community Manager knows the right people to bring to the table.
The digital-savvy Community Manager’s will interact with customers daily in the online forums. In addition, the Community Manager will also be a big player in live events including our User Group program and Leap, our annual user conference.
Through these online and face-to-face interactions, the Community Manager has the opportunity and responsibility to create relationships and build the Workfront brand both online and offline. The Community Manager is a critical member of the Customer Engagement team in Marketing and reports to the Director of Customer Engagement.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Customer Community Manager include:
- Community Management: Support the end-to-end community experience for community members, including the login process, answering questions, connecting customers with one another, leading discussions, gathering user-generated content for publication, and promoting advocacy opportunities.
- Analytics & Reporting: Keep the Community Dashboard up to date for reporting Community KPIs to the business, watch for topic trends in forum threads to give insights to our product and CX teams, and use Community data to optimize the community experience for customers.
- Events: Be the link between customers and the User Group event planner to plan and execute successful User Group events all over the country. The UG Event Planner will take care of the logistics; the Community Manager will manage the relationships with customers, and attend some events. Bringing Community to life at Leap is a critical objective for Community Manager and the whole Customer Engagement team.
- Content: Work closely with the Customer Communications Manager to create the Community editorial calendar that includes user generated content as well as Workfront-sourced content.
- Experience in digital relationship building, including growing engagement and nurturing online relationships
- Community management and community platform management a plus (HigherLogic preferred)
- Strong writing skills, editing, basic photo editing, and knowledge of digital content management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytics and reporting skills, presentation building and presenting to groups
- 1-3 years of communications or marketing experience
- Some event planning experience preferred
- Experience with Slack, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Basic HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Experience using Workfront a huge plus