Digital Marketing Assistant & VP
We are looking for a motivated team player interested in being part of a creative boutique startup. This is an excellent opportunity be immersed in digital media while working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and fun environment.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and a motivated multi-tasker who can keep up in a fast-paced advertising environment. The ability to learn on the fly and grasp technical concepts is critical. A propensity for numbers and analyzing numerical data is preferred.
We're just building the team now, so if you're good, there is plenty of room to grow, i.e. more money to make, and a fancy title of your choice.
What it Takes:
- Build, manage & optimize digital ad campaigns (CPC, CPA & CPM)
- Prepare marketing reports for analysis and review with the customer Responsible for reporting on marketing metrics and interpreting data
- Provide detailed marketing costs and billing to finance team
- Conduct online research to find new digital advertising channels
- Be a key player and a big part of the growing the overall business
- Contribute to the overall culture and personality of our unique little digital marketing agency
• Most of our ads are video based, so experience with After Effects/Premiere or any video edition software is a plus.
• Past marketing and advertising agency experience/internships preferred.
• Entry level up to five years of experience.
• Ability to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to win.
• Sense of humor & commitment
• Enjoy the canine friends in our office.
VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: Please apply to job and after take the video interview. If you get a message, that you need to wait for us to send you an invite, ignore it. The video interview is open for everyone.
The video interview is on demand. Just you and the computer, so you can take it at your free time. If you're camera shy or think it's too creepy, use a mask or face swapping software or anything creative!
After you finish the video interview, please upload your resume here: