Eastwood City Libis QC, Phillipines
17 Dec 10:04 AM
Business Development Associate
- Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct /indirect customer
- Prospect potential leads though Cold calling, email marketing and social media and explain contact centre service offered
- Conduct the necessary research to locate the proper contacts within each targeted account via Google, Hoovers, LinkedIn, Company Websites, Conferences, etc
- Works with marketing and sales team to implement business development initiatives.
- Maintain sales quotas, targets and activity level as determined by management
- Document each customer contact in Salesforce
- Reports to Business Development Manager
- Proficient English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- BPO Business Development background is a must
- Must have at least 3 years’ proven experience in B2B Sales, lead generation and business development
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent negotiation, problem solving, time management, research and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Proven record of exceeding sales growth performance goals
- Great listening and closing skills
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of handling customer/ prospective client rejection
- Must possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- High level tolerance for stress
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes