Junior Business Analyst
We need a Junior Business Analysis who is customer focused to help onboard our clients into our Supplier and Contract management solution and understand their requirements to ensure they get the most value out of Gatekeeper.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building strong personal relationships with clients, understanding their problems and matching them with our solution
- Documenting customer requirements and simplifying complexity
- Prepare demonstration tenants to help win new business
- Configure new customer tenants to their exact requirements
- Managing customer data, advising on data structure and importing it into our solution
- Train key customer users to maximise value from our solution converting them into brand ambassadors
- Promoting procurement best practice based on your experience and research
- Finding opportunities for expanding our solution within customer accounts
- Supporting customers ongoing and ensuring they (and you) exceed success criteria on a continual basis
- Working with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests and test new features
- Supporting the operations team on remaining compliant to new legislation
- Supporting the commercial team by executing standard operating procedures such as documentation,and client set-up
- Be part of the exciting world of start-ups using the latest technology and disrupting the market
- Package aligned to the success of the role and the company
- Opportunity to define the role and take on new responsibilities and directions over time
Monday to Friday
4PM to 1AM Manila Time
- Active learner and ‘detail-oriented’ professional
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to balance several on-going projects simultaneously.
- Able to work with staff and managers across all levels.
- Preferably a graduate of business related course
- Experience with Microsoft Visio/Lucid Chart or equivalent is an advantage
As a natural team player and lifetime learner you will have:
- A working knowledge or willingness to learn procurement processes and best practice
- A borderline-unhealthy obsession with solving customer problems
- A desire to eat, breathe and sleep adoption and engagement with our solution
- The ability to manage multiple work streams