ERP Senior Project Manager
This role will see the PM working closely with a tier 1 vendor to deploy an Oracle ERP solution upgrade – PeopleSoft. The role works pretty much as an Implementation Manager leading all efforts in supporting and advancing the ERP implementation as well as educating various streams in the business of the change and manage the organisation effects of that.
You will work as liaison between internal teams, technology and vendor to develop and manage activities of the organisation to ensure effective, efficient implementation of the ERP system.
The Project Manager will also be the focal point for managing stakeholders internally and externally hence we require an exceptional communicator capable of dealing with various stakeholder groups and keeping the flow of communication structured as well as smooth. You will Plan, design and implement the ERP rollout related policies, procedures, Change Management plan and training, as well as best practices.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Senior Project / Program Management roles, with a focus on ERP Solutions. PeopleSoft experience highly desirable.
- Good understanding of project management tools, techniques and methodologies
- Strong project documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project financials experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships with various levels within an organisation
- Experience working with global Vendors, therefore international team liaison experience would benefit
- Prince2, PMBOK and/or PMI accredited, desirable