18 Dec 07:00 AM
Part-Time Website Designer
- The role is a web design role for the right person with great style.
- Knowledge of how WordPress websites site work and good user experience is important. As is understanding e-commerce and membership sites.
- The position is for part-time. Work every day for 4 hours.
- You will be given projects to complete with deadlines so efficiency and time management is important.
- We have developers who will then build the designs from a psd file so you will need to use Photoshop.
- You will provide the designs in a jpg or pdf for approval.
- When you submit designs you will consider the brief and always submit designs that respond directly to the brief and use placeholder text and images.
- You are a designer with between 3 – 5 years’ front end design experience with a good sized portfolio of work.
- You will have experience in WordPress so you understand the user experience and use adobe suite of design software.
- You will have a clean elegant and sophisticated modern style and like to keep up to date with latest user experience and web design trends.
- You will understand modern marketing methodologies and how important lead generation design is.