Working in conjunction with the client services team, the qualified candidate will perform various implementation duties including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining a high level of integrity, courtesy, and respect which is representative of client's high standards for customer service while interacting with clients, employees, and business contact.
Candidates are expected to:
- Demonstrate proven skills in translating written requirements/specifications to functional web forms.
- Work with client's consultants to clarify any ambiguous development requirements.
- Work alone with general guidance from team leader and deliver assignments on time and in high quality.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate consistently effective verbal, visual and written communications skills , Illustrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
At least one year experience in e-Forms/web forms development
- Bachelor’s Degree, graduate in any IT-related courses
- At least one year experience in developing websites and/or web forms.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE,
Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Professional