19 Dec 06:57 AM
- Expected to participate in integration projects as part of a team
- Actively participate in key engagement activities (e.g. design, development, testing) producing high quality deliverables
- Be exposed to a diverse number of iPaaS and SaaS solutions and come up with reliable and highly-available integration architecture solutions
- Manage and deliver cloud implementations to major clients
- Experience developing customer specific value propositions and roadmaps
- Conduct and setup up demo & material for future business development
- Ability to travel for project implementations
Standard hours are 7am – 4pm Manila time.
- At least 3 years of experience working with any iPaaS Platforms like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Snaplogic
- At least 5 years IT relevant experience,
- Experience in building integration projects using any integration tools,
- Workday Integration Certification is an advantage (not required),
- Strong knowledge implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) best practices, development methodologies & standards,
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services,
- Strong knowledge of web protocols, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON,
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients,
- Experience in medium to large size implementations, collaborating with geographically distributed teams,
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.