5 Billion people have no access to safe surgery and Touch Surgery is on a mission to solve that problem. If you’re looking for a real purpose behind what you do, this role is a genuine opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful customer relationships
- Stellar communication, presentation, training, and planning skills
- Experience from the medtech, medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Proven account management and sales performance
- Someone with work from home or remote experience
Touch Surgery is innovating how surgery training is delivered to the next generation of surgeons through our surgical training E-learning solution, and we’re now looking for a driven and experienced Account Manager to join us on our mission to get our platform integrated into residency program curriculums across the US.
This includes driving program engagement, developing relationships with program directors, and pitching to and enrolling new residency programs. The candidate will participate in outbound activities at conferences and on site with customers.
You will be a part of our Distribution unit which is responsible for rollout of our mobile and SaaS based E-learning platform. You will be reporting to the US Territory Lead and will be supported by both staff in the US as well as our London HQ to help you succeed.
This is a home based role, and will require up to 70% travel in your territory as well as some national travel.