The role of the Quality Analyst is to perform quality assurance audits on phone calls, emails, and chats. The analyst will review and grade customer contact events for technical accuracy, compliance to policies and procedures, and observable soft skills. The analyst may also provide measurements to help gauge the customers overall level of satisfaction with the contact event.
Schedule, Reporting and Training:
- PART TIME Employees:
- A typical workweek will consist of 4-hour shifts per day, Monday- Friday, between the hours of 8am – 5pm EST.
- Two shifts are available, 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm (all times based on Eastern Time Zone).
- All employees are required to commit to at least 20 hours per week.
- Training will include 2- 3 weeks of remote web based training.
- Classes will run 4-5 hours per day, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8am – 5pm EST.
- Breaks will be administered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Active Listening
- Call auditing and reporting
- Systems & Technology Use
- Interpersonal Skills
- Schedule Adherence
To perform this job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job Requirements:
- Must have a safe and secluded at-home office that is free of normal household distractions
- Must have high-speed Internet access
- Typing speed of 35 wpm with at least 85% accuracy
- Must have a home PC equipped with MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong verbal and written skills (excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling required)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree preferred