The main duties of Key Account Manager is to carry out sales, establishing relations with the major companies operating in the country, to answer their questions about the company and to develop performance indicators.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00. Saturday and Sunday, national holidays and mourning day are non-working days
Location: Azercell Venice Plaza
In order to increase sales of company in corporate segment the main responsibilities will include:
To find new corporate clients and establish direct contact with them
Presentation of the existing services to corporate clients
Collecting data about corporate companies
Keeping the existing customers
Key Account Manager will report to Key Accounts Segment Management unit head.
Take interview right now
The Collections Lead is responsible for providing leadership to a team of collection personnel to ensure that team members achieve their individual collection goals to meet and exceed team goals while maintaining compliance to company and regulatory policies. The Collections Lead is responsible for training, developing, mentoring and motivating a team to ensure business opportunities are maximized, while also performing as a key member of the team.
We are looking for junior level data entry folks. Transvoyant is a real-time precise logistic and shipment tracking system. We streams and analyzes thousands of data sources to provide insights ranging from precise shipment arrival times to national security risks. Currently Transvoyant receives order numbers from the customers and automatically collects shipping information from a number of websites. Some of the order numbers cannot be processed automatically, and we need people to manually look up the information and submit it into the system.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who is ambitious about playing a vital role in the growth of a global business? If the answer is yes, you are more than welcome to join our team!
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC.
Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Groupon, and VMware, but the majority are VC-backed startups from Silicon Valley working on the world’s next big things.
If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, most interesting technology, unlimited opportunities, and no bureaucracy, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome office, the time to join is NOW!
Take interview right now
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful project initiation, improving team productivity, delivering fixed-cost project and supporting the ongoing projects. The SPM is focused on understanding the customer’s goals, objectives, and requirements to ensure excellence in delivery. Expected to work directly with the customer to understand the business needs, recommend the appropriate team, select the delivery methodology, and help with onboarding the team members into the project. Responsible for mentoring multiple project teams to follow agile development best practices and achieve self-organization. Brings disclosure and transparency to the engagement and promotes trust and collaboration between the team and the customer.
This position is ideal for somebody with strong business analysis and quality assurance skills who is looking for an opportunity to work with Silicon Valley’s hottest startups and product companies that reach millions of users. At AgileEngine we embrace new ideas like Design Thinking, Lean Development, and Continuous Delivery and you’ll get a chance to work with some of the smartest developers in the city.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
● Several successfully delivered fixed-cost projects
● 5+ years of experience in leading teams in implementation of software solutions
● Proven ability to manage more than one project at a time while paying strict attention to detail
● Experience working as a part of the development team in a leadership role, including Technical Lead,
● Project Manager, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, or similar
● Proven experience with agile development methodologies and leading agile teams
● Proven ability to manage and resolve conflicts with clients on managed accounts
● The desire and motivation to stay current with the new technologies, trends, and best practices
● Outstanding customer service skills and ability to effectively present information
● Managing distributed team members across multiple time zones and geographies
● Project Management Professional (PMP) or CSM certifications
● Development experience and background is a big plus
● People management experience — mentoring technical team members
● Experience with cryptocurrency and financial related projects
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks
● Comfortable work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Corporate events and activities
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying
● Ensure successful project initiation for new customer engagements
● Oversee and mentor multiple teams across the organization
● Mentor senior development staff on project management practices
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues for struggling projects
● Effectively manage schedule, resources and budget
Together with the team, you’ll be building an innovative cryptocurrency exchange platform — there are over 200 crypto currencies in use today and there is significant demand to exchange between these currencies. Join us and become a part of creation of TxQuick — an exchange for crypto currencies that addresses both an exceptional and secure Customer Service and high Transaction Volumes.
Take interview right now
You will be teaching both spoken and written English to young learners aged from 4 to 18 and also adult learners. Structured teaching materials and lesson plans are provided to assist your lesson preparation and delivery.
Responsibilities and Requirement:
Speaks English at an idiomatic level
Hold a University Bachelor’s degree or above( 1st and 2nd year students are welcome), we welcome applicants from all disciplines
Passionate, energetic and enjoy working with children
Friendly, patient and responsible, with good communication skills
Genuinely willing to work and live in China for at least one year
No Teaching experience required, training will be provided once the candidate arrives at school
The Ability to obtain a clear background check i.e. no criminal records
TEFL Qualification required
Structured teaching materials and lesson plans are provided to assist your lesson preparation and delivery
-Annual Salary from 144,000 RMB up to 216,000 RMB (£16,961-£25,442*) based on experience. * Exchange rate may vary, above quoted offer depends on fluctuation of RMB(currency)
- Flight subsidy
- Accommodation subsidy
- Professional training provided once arrive China
- Assistance of obtaining a working visa in China for the selected candidates
Требуемый опыт работы: 1–3 года
Полная занятость, полный день
В связи с расширением открываем набор сотрудников на вакансию менеджер по работе с сувенирной продукцией и полиграфией
- Заказ продукции, контроль качества, ведение первичной документации
- Работа с подрядчиками, в том числе, проведение тендеров между производственными компаниями, получение "лучших" цен
- Ведение текущей базы подрядчиков по сувенирной продукции, поиск новых поставщиков
- Поиск и подбор необходимых подарков/сувениров, формирование коммерческих предложений
- Контроль отгрузок и качества производства
- Оформление отгрузочных документов, работа с курьерами
- Работа 5/2 10:00-18:00
- Офис находится в 3 минутах ходьбы от метро Московские ворота
- Испытательный срок 1 месяц
- Карьерный рост
- Заработная плата по результатам собеседования
- Оплата мобильной связи
- Возможность карьерного и профессионального роста
- Работа в молодом коллективе
Take interview right now
Команда проекта MAPS.ME разрабатывает мобильные карты c открытым исходном кодом для iOS и Android. Наши карты популярны среди более 90 млн пользователей по всему миру: из России, США, Германии, Тайваня, Таиланда и других стран.
За 6 лет работы мы побывали на первых местах в категории «Путешествия» в App Store почти во всех странах мира; вошли в список лучших приложений за 2014, 2015 и 2016 годы в Google Play, выпустили карты для e-ink экрана на YotaPhone, засветились в публикациях TechCrunch, Forbes, Washington Post.
Мы пишем много кода на С++, Java, Objective.C, а бэкенд-сервисы и автотесты - на Python.
Исходный код MAPS.ME доступен на Github: github.com/mapsme/omim
- Разработка основного веб портала Maps.Me и backend-сервисов для приложения Maps.Me;
- Менеджмент команды серверной разработки.